The idea of chakras or energy centers in and around the body is the focal point of many different healing methods. It is understood that if energy flows freely through the chakra centers then the body is healthy. This is true however there are some misconceptions about what this really means.
The state of a chakra is a symptom, not a cause so if you are finding that the throat chakra is not flowing, there is an underlying cause which can be physical, emotional or spiritual. That should be addressed but the purpose of this post is how to use the Chakra Tuning Forks.
The way I use the chakra tuners is two forks at a time, focusing on the connections between each chakra as well as the specific chakra.
Simple Procedure for using the Chakra Tuning Forks
- Start with the root chakra tuning fork, tap it then place it over the root chakra. After a few seconds, circle the tuning fork in a clockwise motion around the chakra.
- Next pickup the tuning fork for the sacral chakra and follow the same procedure from step 1. Do this for each of the chakras.
Procedure for Connecting the Chakras You can do this after or instead of the simple procedure described above.
- Pickup the root and sacral chakra tuning forks. Tap them (not against each other) then place them over their respective chakra.
- Next, with the sacral tuning fork over the sacral chakra, move the root chakra tuning fork from the root to the sacral chakra in a brushing movement. After a few brushing strokes, tap the two forks against each other and move them together from the root to the sacral chakra. You can do this movement several times.
- Put the root chakra tuning fork down and pick up the solar plexus tuning fork. With the sacral fork in one hand and the solar plexus fork in the other, tap and place them over their respective chakras. Slowly move the sacral fork to the solar plexus fork. Then tap the two tuning forks together and move them from the sacral chakra to the solar plexus chakra.
- Repeat this procedure for each of the remaining chakras.