The Quartzophone Solo is a single quartz crystal tube tuned to F#, high heart in chakra terms. Activating the tube creates a beating sound that increases brain coherence. It is similar to a listening to a tuning fork or aluminum sound tube only much more profound.
The Solo is seated on an acrylic base and come with one padded striker or mallet.
How to Play the Quartzohone Solo
- Place your instrument on a flat surface or hold it in your hand.
- Practice deep, abdominal breathing for several minutes.
- Using the striker, tap gently, directly in the middle of the tube: this creates a powerful vibrato and a pure, clear sound.
- Hold the instrument in your hand and wave it back and forth to create unique, powerful sound waves.
- To receive the greatest benefit, let the instrument resonate freely, until the sustain sound fades away completely.
- Start with short sessions (3-5 minutes) and increase gradually over time, according to your experience and your needs.